FlyportPRO is a powerful, low cost, low energy system on module that enables anything to connect to Internet.
FlyportPRO shrinks the development time needed to create a connected object from 6 months to few days.
- No need for an external microcontroller, the one on FlyportPRO runs your application
- The free IDEpro provides you a set of APIs to make your development easier
- There are tutorials and code examples on our Wiki
- There's a great community of users ready to help
- We provide professional support and customization.
Make or buy?
What are the advantages to use FlyportPRO and a carrier board instead of making your product from scratch?
- A carrier board for FlyportPRO is normally very simple (only passive components) since the complexity is on our module.
- You can offer your customers 3 models of your product and for you it's just one simple carrier board.
- Financial savings: just keep in stock the carrier board and buy the right FlyportPRO model according to your market needs.
- Each model of FlyportPRO have the same micro onboard: porting of your code couldn't be easier.
- FlyportPRO is reliable and already applied in hundreds of products.
- FlyportPRO is CE certified: this will reduce a lot the certification of your product.
Let's go a little into details, what FlyportPRO provides you?
- Powerful and low power microcontroller (PIC24FJ256GB206)
- 802.11G certified transceiver (with on board antenna or uFL connector)
- softAP mode or Infrastructure mode
- A complete set of APIs for hardware control, low power modes management and connectivity.
- A web server (customizable) to be the interface of your devices
- Full set of connectivity functions (HTTP, TCP, FTP, UDP, SNTP,SMTP)
- Firmware upgrade over internet (FOTA)
- 256k program memory, 96Kbyte RAM, 16Mbit FLASH, 64Kbit EEPROM
- PPS: most of the pins are configurable by software
- GPIO, PWM, analog inputs, UARTs, SPI, I2C
- Perfect for battery powered applications: Sleep and Hibernation (down to 180uA)