The starterkit is the best way to start your development with Flyport PRO. It includes everything you need and let you connect easily any external device.
Unleash the power of the FlyportPRO GPRS v2 module in this StarterKit. Create M2M cellular solutions with the Microchip PIC24FJ256 MCU and the U-blox Sara G350 quad-band GPRS transceiver. The included IDEpro software provides a hardware abstraction layer, allowing you to focus on your application with easy-to-use APIs, tutorials, and ready-to-use libraries.
In addition, the freeRTOS-based framework manages the communication stack and your application, so no embedded programming experience is required. Since it comes with a serial bootloader, you don't even need a programmer, although you are free to use Microchip tools and MPLAB X IDE. Create TCP clients, FTP Clients, FOTA applications, and more! The possibilities are endless.
The starterkit fits all the FlyportPRO modules (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, GPRS).
NOTE: This board must be always powered using the included power supply. The microUSB connector is just for firmware download and can't power the board!
- J1, J2 30 ways connectors (fitting FlyportPRO Wi-Fi, Ethernet or GPRS)
- microUSB connector for firmware download and serial debug using our IDE (no programmer is needed)
- microSD connector
- RJ45 connector (for FlyportPRO Ethernet)
- SIM card connector (for FlyportPRO GPRS v2)
- Wide prototype area
- J11, J11bis connectors : easy access to each pin of FlyportPRO
- A trimmer, 2 leds and 2 pushbutton
- PICKIT3 connector (if you want to use a standard Microchip programmer)
- 1 Evaluation board
- 1 FlyportPRO GPRS v2
- 1 GPRS Antenna
- 1 Power supply (110/220V - 5V 2A - European plug)