The device is based on Bosch BMP085 high-accuracy chip to detect barometric pressure and temperature. It can widely measure pressure ranging from 300hPa to 1100hPa, AKA +9000m to -500m above sea level, with a super high accuracy of 0.03hPa(0.25m) in ultra-high resolution mode.
The communication with Flyport is realized through a specific library only needing few commands to make it works.It has a I2C interface.
- power supply: 3.3 - 5V;
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Temperature measurement included
- Fully calibrated
- Enhancement of GPS navigation
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)